Thank you for your interest in our online shop. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. The following text provides detailed information about how we use your data.
1. Access Data and Hosting
You can visit our web pages without disclosing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server solely automatically saves a so-called server log file which, for example, contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
These access data are evaluated exclusively in order to ensure the site functions properly and to improve our services. This serves in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate prevailing interest in the optimal marketing of our products and services and within the framework of balancing the various interests. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
2. Data collection and use for the purpose of contract processing and when opening an account
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it, after contact with us (e.g. via contact form or email) or when freely disclosed by opening an account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we require the data for contract processing, or for processing your contact or opening of your customer account, and you cannot complete the order and/or the account opening, or cannot establish the contact without this information. The type of data collected is indicated in the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 (b) GDPR for the execution of contracts and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further use and deleted after the mandatory storage periods defined in tax and commercial legislation, unless you have given your express consent for the further use of your data, or unless we have reserved the right to a more extensive use of the data which is legally permissible and about which we inform you below. Deletion of your customer account is possible and can be carried out at any time, either by sending a message using one of the contact methods given below or by using the feature designed for this in your customer account.
3. Data Transfer
Data transfer to shipping service providers
If you have given us your express consent to this transfer of your data during or after your order, we will pass on your email address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider on the basis of of Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR, so that the latter can contact you before attempting delivery or otherwise notify you of a successful delivery or make contact with you to coordinate delivery.
Consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or directly to the shipping service provider at the contact address listed below. Once revoked, we will delete the data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we have reserve the right to use the data for purposes permitted by law as indicated herein.
- United Parcel Service Deutschland S.à r.l. & Co OHG, Goerlitzer Strasse 1, 41460 Neuss with dispatch by UPS Standard/Express Saver/Express 12 hrs/Express 10.30 hrs
- DHL Paket GmbH, Straesschensweg 10, 53113 Bonn with dispatch by DHL
- FedEx Express Germany GmbH, Langer Kornweg 34 k, 65451 Kelsterbach with dispatch by Fedex Economy/Priority
- DACHSER SE, Head Office, Thomas-Dachser-Str. 2, 87439 Kempten with dispatch by forwarding agent
4. Email Newsletter and Postal Advertising
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you sign up to our newsletter, we use the data that is necessary, or separately provided by you, to send you our email newsletter regularly based on your consent given per Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can do this either by sending a message to the contact point appearing below, or via a link provided for this in the newsletter. After revocation, we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
The newsletter is sent within the framework of a processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your email address for this purpose.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Postal advertising and your right of objection
In addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send interesting offers and information about our products by letter.. This serves to protect our prevailing legitimate interests within the framework of balancing the various interests in an advertising approach to our customers in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Use of Data for Payment Processing
Credit check and scoring when selecting BillSAFE (PayPal purchase on account)
If you choose to pay by the BillSAFE service offered by PayPal (https://www.billsafe.de/), you will be asked to submit the information required to perform identity and credit checks and process your payments pursuant to 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. If you give your consent, this data will be transmitted to PayPal. For the purpose of its own identity and credit checks, PayPal or its partner companies will transmit data to credit reporting agencies and receive information including your address information and, if necessary, credit information based on mathematical-statistical processes. Detailed information on this and the credit agencies used can be found in PayPal’s privacy policies.
PayPal uses the information obtained about the statistical probability of a payment default to make a balanced decision whether to enter into, implement, or terminate a contract with you.
You can revoke your consent to PayPal at any time. However, PayPal remains entitled to process, use, and transmit this personal data insofar as it necessary to process the payments you have agreed with BillSAFE, or if such disclosure is required by law or court-order.
6. Cookies and web analytics
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Edge™ https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for Web Analytics
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 (a) GDPR this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (https://www.google.com/) for the purpose of website analysis. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored in a Google server in the USA. Because IP anonymization is activated on this website, before transmission the IP address is truncated within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with any other data held by Google. Once the purpose for collecting the data and its use by Google Analytics is ended, it will be deleted.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. As a result of this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established that companies certified under the Privacy Shield have an adequate level of data protection.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This prevents the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on this link to prevent the acquisition by Google Analytics on this website in the future. This stores an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.Disallow Google Analytics to track me.
7. Contact options and your rights
You have the following rights.
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent described therein;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary
- to exercise your rights to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation;
- reasons of public interest, or
- assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you dispute its accuracy;
- it is being processed unlawfully, but you refuse to have it deleted;
- we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to enquire about, correct, block or delete data or revoke a consent, or opt out of a particular use of your data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our legal notice.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as described above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balance of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. In this instance, we will not process your personal data for this purpose.